I’m glad you find my website useful. Please credit my website: www.whatisgoth.com
That’s awesome. I’m happy to have helped. You can do a number of things:
• Facebook like the webpage you found most useful
• Like and leave a comment on my What is Goth Facebook fan page – I’d love to hear about how my website was helpful to you.
• Follow me on Tumblr
• Email me
• Link to What is Goth
• Tell your friends about my website
If your ad / link isn’t:
•selling low quality, distasteful things or pornography
•peddling tattoos, a dating service or piercings
I would consider it if I like what you are advertising. What’s in it for me?
Perhaps – send me an email.
Yes. Email me.
Yes. Please let me know if you are writing an article about my website. I would love to see it.
Yes – please credit www.whatisgoth.com
Yes, thanks. That would be awesome. Please link to www.whatisgoth.com
Perhaps. What’s in it for me?
I have lots of antiques. My house was built in 1912 and my decor is very period in style. Some rooms are rather Victorian while others are more Edwardian influenced. We even have flickering gas lamps which use LEDs and electronic bell pulls and a bell board.
• My first crush was on Darth Vader
• I am naturally nocturnal which kinda sucks
• I can hear bats and dog whistles
• I am Straight Edge and have never drunk alchohol or coffee, smoked or done drugs
• I have no tattoos
• I sometimes dream about places I will see in the future